Join the Ripe Team!
At Ripe we believe that during a woman's pregnancy, whilst her body is going through many changes, one thing stays the same; she is still a vibrant and active woman and she deserves to look and feel beautiful!
The Ripe team support this belief and enjoy the role that they play in helping women feel comfortable and look amazing during their pregnancy. We encourage women to embrace their body, maintain their individual style and have fun with fashion.
The working environment at Ripe is a positive and rewarding one. If you enjoy working in a supportive team environment and believe in continuous development then why not consider a career with Ripe?
We're continually seeking talented, experienced individuals who embrace the Ripe spirit. If this sounds like you then, then apply online today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Retail Sales Assistant - Part time (Highpoint)
Must be available to work Monday, Thursday night and every second Saturday.
Our retail assistants have a creative sense of fashion and style with an effective customer service focus. They are friendly, lively and have a positive outlook!
If this sounds like you and you have previous retail or boutique experience, are committed and show strong work ethics, you may just be the perfect fit to join the Ripe team!
We also require our Retail Assistants to
- have previous women's wear sales experience
- have excellent presentation
- good administrative skills
- and the ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- be available to work part time approximately 15 hours per week including evening and weekend trading hours
Visit us in store or click the link below to send us your cover letter and CVApply Now
Retail Store Manager - Full time (Expression of Interest)
Our store Managers play a significant role in the success of our Ripe retail stores. Building rapport with their customers and utilizing sales and motivational skills, they drive their team to reach sales targets and merchandising standards.
If you believe you are ready for a challenge and have that something special to bring to the Ripe team, this may be just what we’re looking for!
The role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, passionate retail store manager to work for Australia’s leading maternity brand. Working in a sales focused role you will also take pleasure in styling gorgeous mothers to be and pride yourself on the presentation of a beautifully merchandised store.
Our Store Managers are also required to
- have previously gained strong management skills in boutique or fashion retail
- have a proven track record built up over 2-3 years
- have a creative sense of fashion and style with an effective customer service focus
- show commitment and an exceptional work ethic
- have the ability to achieve growing sales targets, KPI’s
- lead a sales team by example
- have a flair for merchandising and sound inventory management skills
- are available to work evening and weekend trading hours
We offer a competitive salary (commensurate with experience) as well as bonuses and discounts.
Click the link below to send us your cover letter and CV