Our In-Store Returns Policy
Extended returns and exchanges until January 15th, 2024. Our standard conditions apply as below.
Full priced items: Full price items (including where a promotional discount code has been used) are eligible for a refund or a store credit, or an exchange.
Sale items: Sale items which have been marked down in price on the swingticket cannot be refunded and are eligible for a store credit or in-store exchange only. Our store credits are valid for 12 months from date of issue and can be used in-store or online.
- Items must be returned to our stores within 14 days from date of purchase, or before January 15th 2024 with our current extended returns policy.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and in original condition with all tags intact.
- An original proof of purchase must be included with the returned items, for in-store purchases this is the original receipt given to you at time of purchase.
- Instore purchases can be returned to any one of our retail stores around Australia (excluding our Fairfield Outlet store).
- Any rewards points accumulated on the returned items will be reversed to your account.
- Any expired promotional offers that you received on the original order will not be carried over to your exchange.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of hosiery or underwear for hygiene reasons.
- We cannot accept returns of bras, support garments and swimwear purchased in store.