Our Online Returns Policy
Extended returns and exchanges until January 15th, 2024. Our standard conditions apply as below.
Full priced items: Full price items (including where a promotional discount code has been used) are eligible for a refund or a store credit, or an exchange on size only.
Sale items: Sale items which have been marked down in price with a strike-through cannot be refunded and are eligible for a store credit only. Our store credits are valid for 12 months from date of issue and can be used online or in-store.
Final Sale items: All items marked as Final Sale on the product page are not eligible for a return, unless the item has been deemed faulty.
- Items must be lodged through the Online Portal within 14 days from date of delivery, or before January 15th 2024 with our current extended returns policy.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and in original condition with all tags attached.
- Online returns must be lodged through our Online Returns Portal, and must include your original order number.
- The cost of return postage is at your own expense and you will not be refunded for the postage cost. We unfortunately cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged by the post or courier when being returned. We recommend keeping a copy of your tracking number in case you need to follow up the delivery.
- We offer exchanges for size only through our Online Portal. If you would like to return your garment for a different product, you will need to lodge a return and then repurchase the product separately. You will be eligible for a refund on full price merchandise, or a credit note for sale items. Our credit notes are valid for 12 months so you will have plenty of time to re-purchase.
- Online orders can also returned to one of our retail stores (excluding our Fairfield Outlet store). Please take a copy of your order confirmation email with you when you visit our store for a return. We are happy to offer either a refund or an exchange on full price merchandise when you return in-store. Sale items are eligible for a credit note or an exchange when you return in store.
- Orders paid using Zip or Afterpay must be returned to our Online Returns Department as we are unable to process Zip or Afterpay refunds in our stores.
- Any rewards points accumulated on the returned items will be reversed to your account.
- Any expired promotional offers that you received on the original order will not be carried over to your exchange.
- We do accept returns of bras, support garments and swimwear purchased online. We understand it can be difficult to choose your style without being able to try it on. All tags must be intact and the hygiene strip must still be in place.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of hosiery or underwear for hygiene reasons.
- Items marked FINAL SALE can not be returned, unless deemed faulty. This includes returning for a refund, credit note or exchange.